The Various Programs and Options
If you think that you can get extra income through the caregiver payment (SAW Credit Card: The Main Function and Useful Rewards. Read more ... ») by the state or gov, you need to rethink your option. Sure, it may seem okay that you can get some extra financial (SAW Credit Card: The Main Function and Useful Rewards. Read more ... ») support by providing care. But there are actually different programs and resources that are available for your needs out there and you need to choose which one you like the most.
The Different Options
Here are some of the options for the caregiver payment by the state or gov:
- AoA (Administration on Aging). This is a program for the elderly, including legal assistance, elder abuse protection, counseling on health insurance (Alameda County Car Auction: Getting the Affordable Vehicle. Read more ... ») , and long term proper care.
- Veterans. The Improved VA pension was intended to help the veterans in terms of financial assistance. There are different levels of it. Level 1 is the basic pension. Level 2 is the housebound perk and benefit (OnPoint Credit Card: Review of Platinum Visa Credit Card. Read more ... ») . Level 3 has the direct access to A and A (Aid and Attendance)
- Medicaid. The program is designed for families with low income, covering personal care and home care
- Medicare. It is a health insurance coverage for those at least 65 years of age or even older. It also applies for the disabled below 65 or people with end stage Renal Disease (from all ages)
- SSI (Supplement Security Income). This is a program for adults with disabilities but it can also apply for the elderly (without disabilities) above 65 years of age.
- FCSP (Family Caregiver Support Program), It is a support program for elderly people above 60 years of age or any adults with dementia. It includes support groups, individual counseling, and caregiver training.
There are actually more programs out there, designed to help those in needs in terms of social service and care. But if you are looking for the caregiver payment by the state or gov, you should be able to find the perfect one fitting your needs.